Monday, January 31, 2011

I didn't forget.

I just really didn't do any cooking this weekend. Remember I said we were going to some local yocal vegan eatery? That didn't happen. We ended up in the complete other direction and went to Stir Crazy, instead. YUMMY!


We started with tofu lettuce wraps and boy oh boy were they tasty!! 


We decided to go with the Market Bar. You get a bowl and fill it (in my case, overflow it) with tons of fresh veggies. I put in everything they had with the exception of onions and hot peppers. I did, however, use the hottest sauce ;). Added tofu and brown rice and my meal was born. The Dad got the same, but he added hot peppers. It was soooo good! I will definitely go back. I had so much left over that I had it for dinner last night and lunch today. Wow. 

Tonight's meal is going to be interesting. I've had a slight craving for really greasy really bad for you Southern food. Time to Veganize!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment