Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Home Again, Home Again Jiggety Jig

Oh I had such a wonderful time with my family and I miss them so. I suppose it's good to be back home, though. Everyone seemed thrilled to see me, which makes my heart swell a little ;)

Valentine's Day dinner was Herbed Orzo with Oven Glazed Tofu cut into little hearts. The orzo was, in my opinion, delicious!! The texture of the tofu was a little mushy, which made me sad, but the flavor was awesome! I'll definitely use that marinade again, but for pan fried tofu instead. The kids thought it was okay, didn't really dig the tofu, however. The Dad was a little grouchy, so I'm not sure how he felt about the meal LOL, he ate it all, though.

No thumbs as I ran out of the house quick in a hurry to get to knitting.




Do you notice a difference in the quality of my pictures? Auntie Athletic was kind enough to give me her old camera while I figure out what kind to get. There are a ton out there, you know.

I already feel like reminiscing, so here are a couple shots of Skiing Grampy's yard. Again, it is truly my favorite place to be. 


There were about 10 wild turkeys in the yard one morning, but they were too quick for me to get a proper picture. 


I did, in fact, go snowshoeing. Woo! What fun!!!


A shot of the viney forest.


The view from the front yard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment