Monday, February 21, 2011

Silly Spaghetti Tacos

Those of you with children may be familiar with the Nickelodeon show iCarly. I have only seen snippets of the show and seeing as how we don't have cable, I'm not really sure where my children saw it. That being said, my kids have been requesting Spaghetti Tacos for quite some time. Last night, I gave in.

The Dad made chili so he and I could have a taco 3 way (although we subbed the shredded cheese for vegan sour cream). I also heated up some Trader Joe's meatless meatballs, which were pretty good, for the kids tacos.


Kid 3 really hates sauce on her spaghetti so hers looks a little blah. The whole thing just looks a little weird anyway, though. 


That's mine. And, I must admit, it was really really good. I LOVED the crunch from the taco shell.


The Dad went for a deluxe version open faced on a tortilla. 

We forgot to get a photo of the thumbs, but I assure you, each and every one of us loved this meal. It was new, it was fun, and it was just plain silly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment